What are the benefits of an endoscopic brow lift over a traditional brow lift?
Dr. Hamrah performs minimally invasive endoscopic brow lifts on his patients, since patient satisfaction is far greater than satisfaction associated with a conventional brow lift. This is due to the numerous advantages endoscopic brow lifts provide, which include:
- A less invasive procedure, which allows patients to have a faster recovery with minimal discomfort
- No general anesthesia is necessary
- Smaller incision hidden in your hair making scars invisible
- Less bleeding
- Reduced numbness
What complications are associated with a brow lift?
As with any facial cosmetic surgery, complications may arise, such as an adverse reaction to anesthesia or dissatisfaction with the result. While complications unique to brow lifts arise infrequently, patients should be aware that risks exist, including:
- Undesirable scar formation
- Inability to regrow hair at the incision line
- Lack of eyebrow and/or forehead mobility. When this rare complication occurs, additional surgery is required to restore functionality
Is an endoscopic brow lift the appropriate procedure for me?
At your initial consultation, Dr. Hamrah will discuss your aesthetic goals to determine if an endoscopic brow lift is right for you. Generally, if you desire to turn back the clock and mask visible signs of aging in your forehead and/or eyebrow region, then an endoscopic brow lift may be right for you.
If you are interested in a brow lift, please contact our facial rejuvenation offices today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Hamrah. NOVA SurgiCare serves Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia.